[KB] another Ed question

David Williams dcwill at fau.edu
Tue Feb 25 21:16:03 EST 2020

It was presented through or by Poetry in the Round. A particular local planner/host was never clear. Herb Simons was there, and Don Burkes was there. A vanload of undergrads from I think Alabama Huntsville ( is that right?). KB was critic at large. Speakers included Bloom, Nemerov, Dennis Donohue, Archie Ammons, Rueckert (I think), Geoffrey Hartman (I think), and, in a separate but connected talk/reading, Ralph Ellison. I have a folder somewhere with info, but where that folder is I co u ld not quickly discover.

Is there anything specific you're wondering about?
David