[KB] another Ed question

David Blakesley david.blakesley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:14:25 EST 2020

Hi, again!

I did some digging into the archives of the KB list and found Ed, Richard
Thames, and David Williams discussing the December 1986 Seton Hall
conference. Greig Henderson was there with those three also. Harold Bloom
was one of the presenters. They don't mention the name of the conference.
I've attached a few of the pages so that you can see what they say.

So, maybe that gets you a little bit closer!

Cheers,
Dave