[KB] other 1980s conferences with KB

sjmaillo sjmaillo at uci.edu
Tue Nov 13 17:47:13 EST 2018

Ed, Bob, Herb, and others,

Since you are talking about Burke at a 1984 conference, I was wondering
if anyone out there has notes on or memories about another 1980s
conference: the April 1988 Colloquium on Kenneth Burke and Martin
Heidegger, organized by Don Burks. Don was kind enough to share some
memories a few years ago, but I'm returning to the topic in some recent
researching.

Thanks!

Steve Mailloux