[KB] Your papers

wessr at oregonstate.edu wessr at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:39:38 EST 2018

Ed,

I checked my copy of the 1984 program. The conference was at the
Bellevue Stratford. You're right about that.

Nelson appeared in one of the plenaries. The chair of his panel was
Charles Dyke. His fellow panelist was David Damrosch.

Bennett also appeared in a plenary. His chair: Joseph Margolis. His
fellow panelist: Joseph Gusfield.

Your memory may be better than mine.

Bob