[KB] Rhetoric of Hitler's Battle

David Beard dbeard at d.umn.edu
Thu Feb 8 14:52:02 EST 2018

Carlyle seems to write about it as if everyone knew what it was:

https://books.google.com/books?id=C9wkAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA247&lpg=PA247&dq=%22Gekornte+Siegfried%22&source=bl&ots=0GJt2wRJ1F&sig=OOb16aHZ-Y1jIo9aE9IJuiSKEDw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZ05LQi5fZAhUTmoMKHX_2CbwQ6AEIKzAA#v=onepage&q=%22Gekornte%20Siegfried%22&f=false

--

*David Beard*

*Associate Professor of Rhetoric, Scientific and Technical
CommunicationGraduate Faculty in English, UMDGraduate Faculty in Literacy
and Rhetorical Studies, UMTC*

*Director of Graduate Studies, Master of Liberal Studies, UMD*Department of
Writing Studies, University of Minnesota -- Duluth
Humanities 420, UMD, Duluth, MN 55812
218-726-8442 / rhetoricguy at gmail.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/rhetoricguy
http://davidbeard.efoliomn.com/

*Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
the e-mail or attached files is prohibited.*

Correspondence sent to my UMD email account (dbeard at d.umn.edu) is not
private and may be subject to search, as I am a public employee.  Matters
of a personal or political nature should be sent to this gmail account:
rhetoricguy at gmail.com