[KB] Rhetoric of Hitler's Battle

Stan Lindsay slindsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 14:53:47 EST 2018

Clarke,
Here are the places where Burke mentions "Siegfried":
Siegfried:  ATH 36, 285; CWO 64-71, 73-75; LSA 312; OSS 213; PLF 195, 359,412;

Stan
Dr. Stan A. Lindsay, Ph.D.  Teaching Professor  Professional Communication  College of Applied Studies  Florida State University  slindsay at pc.fsu.eduhttp://www.stanlindsay.comhttp://www.lindsayDIS.COM