[KB] (no subject)

de gava wblakesx at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 23:06:01 EDT 2014

Ah, thanks so much Carol, for the direction and discussion.

Perhaps it would be best if I could review the posts on the other list... I am widely read and in certain subjects rather ddeply but I am not an academic... and I still type with a little distracting difficulty which will affect my style. Thus, your terms: empirical
 generalization and theoretical EXPLANATION; may meanings as 'terms of art' referencing a speciality while I may normally to use them from a broader or more idiosyncratic frame... or Burkean 'ground'.

I'll be up for awhile longer if you'd an to et into it.

-David aka wblake' as in 'everything would appear as it is, infinite', lately reading Cassirer on Nicholus of Cusa