[KB] (no subject)

Herbert W. Simons hsimons at temple.edu
Sat Aug 9 10:03:45 EDT 2014

A theoretical explanation provides an answer to a why question in a thought
experiment. Example: Gilbert Ryle asked the question: What's the difference
between a wink and a one-eyed blink? His answer took him to the mind-brain
distinction and could have taken KB to action-motion. WINKS ARE DONE IN
ORDER TO; BLINKS TO BECAUSE OF.

--
Herbert W. Simons, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Communication