[KB] (no subject)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 8 22:46:51 EDT 2014

(You need to click "Reply All"; otherwise it goes to the post's sender
rather than to kb.)

I'm interested in your somewhat cryptic message because on another list I am
writing on the difference between theory on the one hand and "what needs to
be explained" on the other. And involved in that is a differentiation
between empirical generalization and theoretical EXPLANATION.

Carrol