[KB] Sad News about Robert Wess

Rochelle Gregory rochelle.gregory at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:19:14 EST 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about Bob's passing. I don't think I ever met him in
person, but he was such a lovely and kind man when we chatted online. As a
reviewer with the journal, Bob was always so kind and patient, both with
the authors and me. I'm so glad that he got to see his book come to
fruition in the final moments of his life. That must've been very special
for him.

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm going to say a prayer for his family and
loved ones. He was truly special.

--
Rochelle Gregory, Ph.D.
she/her