[KB] Sad News about Robert Wess

Evelyn Burg psccontracthelp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:11:22 EST 2022

Dear David and KB Society,
So very sorry to hear about Bob Wess's passing. He was a truly
brilliant Burke scholar and a deep thinker. I am so grateful to have met
him and to have communicated with him a little over the years. He was
supposed to chair a panel I was on at the last Burke conference I attended,
before the pandemic, but if I remember rightly he or his wife took a fall
and he couldn't come. He also shared some early material for the last book.

To Bob!

Evelyn Burg, LAGCC, CUNY