[KB] 125th

Stan Lindsay slindsa at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 17:32:27 EDT 2022

Happy Birthday, KB!  My only regret about Burke is that he didn't live another year or 2 so that I could have met him in person.  He died in '93.  I presented my first conference paper on Burke at RSA in '94.  Wrote my dissertation on his "entelechy" at Purdue in '95 and presented my first conference paper at the KB conference in '96.  You who actually rubbed shoulders with the man surely walked with a giant!  You are envied.
Dr. Stan A. Lindsay, Ph.D. Florida State University (850) 319-0713slindsa at yahoo.comhttp://www.stanlindsay.com  (Personal Blog)http://www.NotWaltsFault.com