[KB] 125th

David Blakesley david.blakesley at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:59:59 EDT 2022

Indeed, Happy Birthday, KB! 🎂🍰🎁

Here's KB to Bill Rueckert, writing about Libbie's birthday on 26 February
1969, in anticipation of his own on May 5:

"Incidentally, this is my Better Half’s birthday. And we look iggerly
forward to May fifth when, e’en though I make as many millions as a big
non-tax-paying oil company, I’ll be able to collect my stipend from
the govt. For come 72, my lads and lassies, from then on I am IN A
DIFFERENT BRACKET. And if only through sheer hatred, I’ll try to hang on
long enough to get back at least a fragment of what I had to pay in, in
behalf of Vietnam and all such shitty enterprises."

Cheers,
Dave