[KB] Calling All Burkelers: 2015 RSA Summer Institute

Edward C Appel edwardcappel at frontier.com
Sun Sep 14 13:43:43 EDT 2014

Thanks, Jack, for that info!  I appreciate it.  Great work in putting together that well-conceived seminar.

Ed

 Subject: Re: [KB] Calling All Burkelers: 2015 RSA Summer Institute
 To: kb at kbjournal.org
 Date: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 12:18 PM

 Thanks for asking for
 clarification, Ed--and apologies for the inadequate
 posting.

 The RSA Institute
 meets in Madison, June 1-7, 2015. For info, go to the
 Rhetoric Society of America site and click on
 "Institutes" (not "Conferences").

 Jack

 Jack
 Selzer
 Paterno Family Liberal Arts
 Professor
 Department of English
 Penn State University
 15
 Burrowes Building
 University Park, PA
 16802
 (814) 865-0251
 fax:
 814-863-6834
 web:
 www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/j/l/jls25/
 (this email is confidential; its contents
 should not be shared without permission)