[KB] Calling All Burkelers: 2015 RSA Summer Institute

Jack Selzer jls25 at psu.edu
Sun Sep 14 12:18:37 EDT 2014

Thanks for asking for clarification, Ed--and apologies for the inadequate posting.

The RSA Institute meets in Madison, June 1-7, 2015. For info, go to the Rhetoric Society of America site and click on "Institutes" (not "Conferences").

Jack

Jack Selzer
Paterno Family Liberal Arts Professor
Department of English
Penn State University
15 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA  16802
(814) 865-0251
fax:  814-863-6834
web:  www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/j/l/jls25/
(this email is confidential; its contents should not be shared without permission)