[KB] Hoping to find some material of Burke's

wessr at onid.orst.edu wessr at onid.orst.edu
Thu Apr 24 23:22:53 EDT 2014

David, yes, that is the final sentence of the review.

In the The New Republic, the review begins on p. 30, then continues on
pp. 34-35. I only have xerox copies of pp. 30, 34, and 35, so I don't
know what is on pp. 31-33. Maybe those are the missing pages. If so,
no problem. None of the review is on those pages.

Bob Wess