[KB] Hoping to find some material of Burke's

David Erland Isaksen daviderland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:22:33 EDT 2014

The review is printed in *Equipment for Living: The Literary Reviews of
Kenneth Burke *on pages 385-388. I don't know if it also lacks the last
page. The final sentence is "And in the medium of books, McLuhan with his
'probing' has 'perfected' a manner in which the non sequitur never had it
so good" (388). If it is complete, I can copy it for you.

Greetings,
David Erland Isaksen
Texas Christian University