[KB] Burke at NCA

Jon Carter jonathan.s.carter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:31:40 EST 2023

Howdy all,

I need to send information about a program planner for NCA, but we had no
volunteers at the business meeting. Is anyone interested?

Jon Carter
Assistant Professor - Department of Music, Communication, and Emerging Media
Georgia Southwestern State University

I recognize that each of us works in different ways. I want to respect your
time. While I have sent this email at a time that works for me, I do not
expect that you will read, respond, or take action on this outside your
normal work hours