[KB] CFP for Burke Pedagogy volume

George, Ann a.george at tcu.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:16:19 EDT 2019

Greetings, Burkeans!

Liz Weiser and I are putting together an edited collection on Burkean pedagogy, and we hope you’ll consider submitting a piece to the volume. We’d like to get more teachers and students to engage with the theorist and pedagogue who’s been so influential to all of our work.

Please pass the attached CFP along to anyone you think might be interested.

Ann George

Ann George, Professor
Department of English
Faculty Affiliate, Program in Women & Gender Studies
TCU Box 297270
Texas Christian University
Fort Worth, TX 76129
817.257.6247 (O)