[KB] New KB Article

David Blakesley david.blakesley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:35:12 EDT 2019

Dear Burkelers:

Jesse Miller just told me about his new article, so I wanted to share it
with you. Enjoy!

Dave

***
I have just recently published an article on Kenneth Burke in a special
issue of *MFS: Modern Fiction Studies* that I think may be of interest to
KB Society members. The article, "Antinomian Remedies: Rehabilitative
Futurism, *Towards a Better Life*, and Kenneth Burke's Modernist Equipment
for Living" examines Burke's concept of literature as medicine through a
disability studies lens, with a focus on how this idea is embodied in his
modernist novel *Towards a Better Life*. The article can be found here:
https://muse.jhu.edu/article/720553 (I've also attached a copy to this
email.)