[KB] Here and Elsewhere

David Blakesley david.blakesley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:57:20 EST 2019

Dear Burkelers:

Here's an important message from Anthony "Butchie" Burke, who sends his
regards!

Dave

****

Hi Members of The Kenneth Burke Society,

Black Sparrow Press has been publishing *Here and Elsewhere, the Collected
Fiction of Kenneth Burke* for a number of years.  They find that they have
too many books in their inventory and want to dispose of about 800 books.
They are offering these books to us at The Kenneth Burke Literary Trust for
25 cents for paperbacks and 75 cents for hardbacks, plus shipping (probably
the main cost).  Minimum order is 100 books.  We already have a large
inventory of these books and can't really handle this many more.  It would
be a shame to see the books just shredded so we're putting out this message
to see whether anyone has an idea of a way that they could use a
substantial number of them.  We'd handle business with the press to get
orders filled and shipped.  If you've got an idea do please contact me and
we can follow up.  Thanks very much.

Anthony Burke
tburke at uvic.ca
250-721-5833