[KB] 1980s Burke conferences

HERBERT W. Simons hsimons at temple.edu
Tue Dec 18 15:06:06 EST 2018

on KB per se was The Legacy of KB, but we did others on related topics:
paradox, text and context, conversation, ideology critique, after
postmodernism, and, most important in my view, The Rhetorical Turn. So far
as I know Burke is
referenced more even than Aristotle and Cicero in post-70s communication
journals.

--
Herbert W. Simons, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Communication