[KB] Sad News: Dave Tietge

David Williams dcwill at fau.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:09:03 EST 2017

I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news.  I always liked Dave and appreciated his insights.  Years ago I interviewed at Monmouth, and Dave served as my guide and host.  It was a pleasure getting to know him better then and, as Dave B pointed out, to see him again last summer at the KB conference and at Andover.

David