[KB] Potential KB history projects

Jack Selzer jls25 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:35:13 EST 2017

On April 8-9, 1949, Burke appeared at the two-day Western Roundtable on Modern Art (all expenses paid), for an honorarium of $100. Other notables in the roundtable conversation were Gregory Bateson, George Boas, Marcel Duchamp, Arnold Schoenberg, Mark Tobey, and Frank Lloyd Wright.

See http://www.ubu.com/historical/wrtma/index.html

Jack Selzer
Paterno Family Liberal Arts Professor
Department of English
Penn State University
12 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-0251
fax: 814-863-6834
web: www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/j/l/jls25/
(this email is confidential; its contents should not be shared without permission)