[KB] Conference Fees

Edward C Appel edwardcappel at frontier.com
Tue May 9 09:57:30 EDT 2017

To Whom It May Concern:

I want to pay my conference fees, KBS17, by check, if possible, and send them to an appointed address via the U.S. Postal Service. Some of you might remember checks and the U.S. Postal Service. Checks are made of paper that you can hold in your hands, without need of a computer or mobile communicative device. In some neighborhoods, I am told, small, white vehicles still deliver such tangible representations of funds deposited in banks to selected locations. Is such a transaction possible for KBS17? This inquiring mind would like to know. Please advise.

In addition, do I have it right that the de facto registration fee is #305, including said fee plus a $75 membership fee? I just want to make sure I've got that right.

Looking forward to our gathering in the Poconos. The lineup looks great.

Ed