[KB] KBS 2017 EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS!!!

Ethan Sproat Ethan.Sproat at uvu.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:30:15 EST 2017

Hello Burkelers!

I am pleased to announce that we have extended the deadline for submissions for the KBS 2017, Conflicts & CommunitiesL Burke Studies in a World Divided.

The extended deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm EST on February 15, 2017.

You can submit proposals here: http://bit.ly/KBS17_Submit

You can read the conference description here: h<http://kbjournal.org/kbs17><http://kbjournal.org/kbs17>ttp://kbjournal.org/kbs17<http://kbjournal.org/kbs17>

We’ve received a number of impressive proposals already, and we look forward to seeing more soon.

Conference registration rates and information about our keynote speakers will be posted soon!!!

Cheers!

Ethan

Ethan Sproat, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Program Chair, KBS 2017
Chair, Editing & Technical Communication Committee
Department of English and Literature
Utah Valley University
CB 402B, MS-153
801-863-5192