[KB] anti-immigration rhetoric

Clarke Rountree rountrj at uah.edu
Sun Nov 27 21:12:31 EST 2016

Good example. Any party nomination winners?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2016, at 7:18 PM, John Whalen-Bridge <jwb at nus.edu.sg> wrote:

Pat Buchanan, though he didn't become the nominee, ran. He was recently
called one of America's most influential "public intellectuals" by David
Brooks, who considers Buchanan the architect behind Trump's position.

***John Whalen-Bridge***
   (Sent from my iPhone)