[KB] The Trumpster's Burlesque, etc.

Edward C Appel edwardcappel at frontier.com
Thu Oct 27 15:09:33 EDT 2016

Bob,
I'll think about the "paper" business. I have two other studies ready to go for the next KB. Can't present three.
Then, again, on my likely appearance at the coming conference, I have to intone, at my stage in life :Lord willing---if I am permitted such an obscurantist reference on an academic listserve!

Ed