[KB] Announcement: Spring 2016 Edition of The KB Journal

Rochelle Gregory rgregory at nctc.edu
Fri Feb 5 11:28:46 EST 2016

Hello!

The editors of *The **KB Journal *are proud to announce the Spring 2016
edition is live and available at www.kbjournal.org.

This edition features a variety of scholarship that explores the
intersections of Burke and Jerome S. Bruner and Burke's cluster criticism
as it informs our understanding of performance and musical theatre texts.

The edition also features a timely and relevant dramatistic analysis of the
discourse of Syrian President Assad and his opposition in the ongoing
Syrian civil war and an analysis of the identification of Anonymous' visual
identity.

Finally, the edition offers an article on the ambiguities of substance as
reflected in Icíar Bollaín’s film *Even the Rain* and a review of *The
Terministic Screen: Rhetorical Perspectives on Film*.

We're also always accepting submissions for upcoming editions (
www.kbjournal.org/submissions) and would invite you to like our journal's
Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kbjournal/.

Happy Friday!

Rochelle

--
Dr. Rochelle Gregory
English Instructor

Spring 2016 Office Hours
Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 - 12:00, 1:00 - 2:00
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: By Appointment

North Central Texas College
1500 North Corinth Street, Room 160A
Corinth, TX 76208-5408
940 498 6297
nctc.edu

*NOTICE:* This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that
you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this
email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible
precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in
keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that
every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content
before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments.