[KB] Quick question re: Kenneth Burke and song

wessr at onid.orst.edu wessr at onid.orst.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:16:14 EST 2015

Burkeans:

Does anyone remember Burke talking anywhere about popular songs as an
indicator of mass consciousness?

A friend of a friend (see below) thinks he remembers Burke talking
about this but he can't remember where.

Thanks.

Bob

----- Forwarded message from rdaniels at peak.org -----
     Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:33:48 -0800 (PST)
     From: rdaniels at peak.org
  Subject: Fwd: [mlg-ics] Quick question re: Kenneth Burke and song
       To: "wessr at onid.orst.edu" <wessr at onid.orst.edu>

Hi Bob,  Do you know of such a quote anywhere in Burke?  Rich