[KB] Money!

Jack Selzer jls25 at psu.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:59:45 EST 2015

Burkelers:

See below--here's how to apply for $$$ to visit the KB Papers here at PSU (below). Happy new year to all,

Jack

Jack Selzer
Paterno Family Liberal Arts Professor
Department of English
Penn State University
15 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-0251
fax: 814-863-6834
web: www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/j/l/jls25/
(this email is confidential; its contents should not be shared without permission)