[KB] Incomplete Nature

Edward C Appel edwardcappel at frontier.com
Thu Aug 7 13:43:05 EDT 2014

Thanks, Clarke.  I may have more to say about Deacon's intriguing, but anfractuous, argument, and intersections with Burke's thought, later.

Ed
On Thu, 8/7/14, Clarke Rountree <rountrj at uah.edu> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [KB] Incomplete Nature
 To: "Edward C Appel" <edwardcappel at frontier.com>
 Cc: "kb at kbjournal.org" <kb at kbjournal.org>
 Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 1:31 PM

 Ed,
 What an
 intriguing and insightful review. It seemed to end too
 quickly!
 Thanks,
 Clarke

 On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Edward C Appel <edwardcappel at frontier.com>