[KB] KB Archives at NYPL

David Blakesley david.blakesley at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:08:12 EDT 2014

Dear Burkelers:

I'm going to be in NYC tomorrow and then later this month and plan to do
some research in the New York Public Library's collection of Burke
materials. I thought I'd share the information about the collection and
then ask if anyone has any suggestions or requests. My first visit will
just be exploratory, so I thought I might ask the group for ideas. I'm
looking in particular for anything on Burke's relationship with
figures/events of the Harlem Renaissance . . .

Here's the link to the collection description:

http://archives.nypl.org/brg/19200#overview

(You may have to run a search for "Kenneth Burke" in case this page won't
reassemble from this link.)

Cheers,
Dave